Tuesday, June 10, 2008

third time camping photos




walking to dinasaur mt. did you know there was another way to walk to dinasaur? We found out walking from our different campsite and boy it had a lot of ups and downs(mostly ups)Cathy, Dave, Anna, mom, Darren, natalie are in the fore ground and the specs up the hill are the kids climbing up to the walkers and some of their friends. Next us at the beach and the last photo was natalie trying not to touch the damp sand--she did NOT like the wet sand.

4 comments:

Jennifer Lyn Newell Standridge said...

I love the picture were Darren and the girls are playing in the sand.

Jennifer Lyn Newell Standridge said...

Also after looking at these pictures. I will not be missing another Memorial Day week-end at the coast!

Ashlee said...

Yeah, you posted!!! I am so excited to see all the pictures. Natalie looks adorable with her ponytail-She is lucky to have such great and loving sisters! The camping picture of Darren with the girls is classic. I love love love it. I hope we will see you for Labor Day.
xoxo

Alex, JJ, Zac...The Lorenzen's said...

Finally...we get an update. Love the pictures!
Hey...by the way...remember that dress you are suppose to be sending me?????

love you