Friday, May 29, 2009

camping

Although we didn't spend all of our time in the sand, we spent a lot of our time there and here are some shots of hiking up dinasaur. We had quite the group of kids and they were just great. I think that is one of the best things about camping--freedom!!! I remember it as a kid and I watch my kids as they relish their freedom and move around in packs or in twos as they play.

This is one of my favorite shots as Taylor carries Ben after the long hike .
The group at the top. What a view--that is the ocean.
Hannah and Emily showing off their splits in the sand
first hill to the top
Natalie, Tyler(screaming) and Aunt Jen at the fireside
playing in the road is so much fun

1 comment:

Jeff Krebs said...

you guys got some more great pictures! That one of Benjamin and Taylor is my favorite!
-ash