Sunday, September 20, 2009

wedding=Party!





















This is confusing--do I write or post photos first? I can't get the writing to match up with the photos. however, I am determined to get some photos of my sister JJ's wedding to Zach(and Alex his son) It was a great weekend party at the Newell's! It was wonderful to meet Zach's family and to see so many friends and of course our awesome family that always supports us!!! Even aunt Dixie who has been very sick suprised us by showing up!(well it was supposed to be a suprise-way to go steve :) I must admit that it was a bit stressful as I made the wedding cake for them and it was a first. It wasn't perfect but it was gone so I was glad people enjoyed it. Now I will post more photos and I don't know where they will turn up.

3 comments:

Farmor said...

Beautiful pictures! Thank you my "lemon curd" friend!!! :)
Kerstin

Alex, JJ, Zac...The Lorenzen's said...

I loved the photos...I am always so impressed with the fun pictures that pop up.
The cake was perfect...and I could not have been more happy. We should pay you for how wonderful it was. I love you!

Ashlee said...

I agree the cake was PERFECT! Especially the lemon curd. You got some good pictures! Can't wait for the next party!