Monday, May 24, 2010

being creative

As some may know, I got a new computer. Yipeee! We had it home not even a day and Hannah and the girls found their favorite feature-- the photo booth. You decide on the type of photo and then you have 3 seconds before click your masterpiece is made. They have recently found that you can take video too. This thing attracts like a bug light in the night, it starts with one and then more join in. It has started some arguments but it has been great to hear them laughing together. This has proved to be a new pastime and I have in fact used it as a punishment.(grounded from the photo booth).
There is a lot going on right now with our new rental that I will save for a later post. I just needed to share something silly. The following are a few of the fun photos and one video, that the girls took.








3 comments:

Bean said...

We miss your family!

Alex, JJ, Zac...The Lorenzen's said...

How fun...can you guys skye now? Let us know...

Cathy said...

That was hilarious!