Our first trip to Seaside will not be our last!!! Other than the un-summer like weather(which can be expected) and an episode with Darren's back, we had a wonderful trip! I posted only a small portion of the photos we took. Riley, our niece was visiting from Utah so we decided going to the coast was a must. We were hooked up with a nice place to stay--Matt and Beth's connection, and we went to the beach, aquarium, Maritime museum(in Astoria) swimming, candy shop, and rode the carousel. We also saw sea lions and drove to Washington State to see Cape disappointment --which ended up being a disappointment of a trip :)
This first photo is of Natalie watching Snow White for the first time! I wish I would have gotten video of her giggling as she watched the dancing scene. She found a new liking for Snow White after actually watching this show.



There is NOTHING like the beach!!!!! It does look freezing but really that afternoon it was warm enough to have just your suit on--at least for a few hours, and then home for hot cocoa.

Ok these next two photos I love because in the first Taylor has just thrown a sand clod at Hannah (Hannah is trying to block it) and then in the second Hannah has taken off after Taylor.




4 comments:
I love love love it! Those pictures of the girls throwing sand made me laugh :) Glad we got to see you this weekend!
agree with ashlee, love it, love it, love it! oh pictures of families together make me so happy-- esp when it's my family.
Great pictures Tricia. We are very happy that you had such a great time in Seaside.
So much fun!!!
Hey...I need your address!
Post a Comment