Blogger is telling me that they don't have enough picture space and being that what I mostly post are pictures, I am moving blog locations. You can now find me at:
www.raindropsandroses6.blogspot.com (don't forget the 6!)
Sorry to mess up your links but I do want to post! Maybe my inability to post is due to a lack of computer knowledge but I am going to get better. New Year goal?!!
So here is to the New Year!
1 comment:
to keep your blog, you just need to go to the "Picasa web albums" and erase other photos that you no longer use. It's just that your photo album is maxed. You will also learn something new! It's actually fun ;)
Just go to www.picasa.com, search your photos and your albums will come up. You will figure it out as you go...If I could, you will!
Looking forward to your next post...
Post a Comment