Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Birthday Blunders

Natalie had tried to get the cake with the step stool (it was sitting on the cutting board waiting for the oven to warm up)but I foiled her plans and moved the step stool. However, she showed me and was able to reach the cake and pull it down and boy was she excited!

All the kids had a turn hitting the pinata and the darn thing wouldn't break so we let uncle Jeff have a turn...

4 comments:

Ashlee said...

I was just trying to entertain the kids! I'm glad I could provide some entertainment for them, I'm just sad we have it documented :)

Alex, JJ, Zac...The Lorenzen's said...

This was a great video...Jeff you are perfect for this family.

Jennifer Lyn Newell Standridge said...

I love both video soooo funny. Lov them! FER

Bean said...

I love your blog, it looks so good!Check out mine at skabe.blogspot.com I posted my Kauia pictures, you will have to go and take a look.