Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Take 2







Katelyn holding cousin Tyler for the first time, this past weekend, April 26, 2008. She loves babies. She even changed Natalie's poopy diaper for the first time by herself (without my knowing about it until she finished!).




The picture of Natalie in the chair is one we love. She adores this chair - a good ol' Southern whiskey barrel chair that Darren was given when he was a toddler. (You might note this is the ONLY daughter of ours whom is willing to wear a headband . . . )













This is Natalie after being dressed up by her sisters.

This is Natalie's birthday. She is opening a gift box from Grandma & really liked ripping open the presents. Note the new top she has on. She insisted on trying on all her new tops & pants (with some help from her sisters!).

4 comments:

Jennifer Lyn Newell Standridge said...

Tricia this is great. I love the pictures. Keep Blogging. Luv FER

Alex, JJ, Zac...The Lorenzen's said...

Tricia,
This is perfect...I think you did a good job. Keep the photos and video's coming.
:)
JJ

Ashlee said...

Wahoo!!! You are now officially a blogger! Welcome and we look forward to seeing more of the kids. It's been fun getting to see you all more.

Taralyn said...

Your Little Natalie is beautiful!!!! Well all of your girls are gorgous.. I just love this little girl - I wish I lived closer and could get to know your family ! ! ! !