Friday, August 22, 2008

Yellowstone vacation

Had a great time at Yellowstone Ntl Park, visiting friends & at the first ever reunion on Darren's side of the family.

Here is Tricia's souvenir from the trip! They were so excited - especially Tricia!

8 comments:

Aunt Cyndi's Blog said...

Cute - is that Caroline's little girl? Or did you pick up a fith kid?

Cathy said...

Love the picture! When we were there with David's family they took a picture with all the grandkids dressed up in western gear on a fake buffalo, so fun!
~C

Jill said...

i love these kinds of photos too! you all look great! i can imagine that the girls loved it! darren is quite the mountain man. cute little riley too!

Alex, JJ, Zac...The Lorenzen's said...

Oh my gosh..I love the photo. How did they get all the girls to have the same face...especially Natalie.
Awesome!

the design boss said...

I love pictures like this!! You guys look great!

Ashlee said...

What a wonderful memory for the girls. I still remember getting my first photo like that. SO FUN!!! It is amazing that no one is smiling-especially with Hannah in the picture. We miss you guys. I am sure glad that you were there to help out with dad...( I guess you really did all the work:)

Christy said...

your family is sooooo cute. I would love to bring all those little girls home. So I could claim them as mine.

Bean said...

Come visit my blog and leave me a memory.