
I forgot my camera at mom and dad's but here is Natalie and Ben coloring the shed with chalk when they visited our place. It was great to see the Newell's and Kreb's at Grandma and Grandpa and we are sooo sad we missed meeting baby Isabella(and seeing Rich and Julie) I hope you guys got lots of photos--someone show mom how to get the photos off her camera! Love to all
3 comments:
So cute...I am so happy you finally posted. :)
Yeah! I too am so happy to see the pictures. I am going to try again to put up your list of friends. I LOVED being able to play with you even if it was only for a little while. Who knows -maybe we will get to see a lot more of you in the future;) LOve you !1!!!
Yay! I am happy to see an update. :) I miss you guys so much and wish that we could come visit your house one of these days. You did an amazing job of making that cake. Such talent! Do we get to see you guys when we come for halloween? I hope so. love and miss you tons!
Post a Comment