Saturday, March 14, 2009

OK IT IS EITHER MY BLOG OR YOURS!! I get online to do some updates and what do I do? I get caught up enjoying reading and looking at your blogs! In the future I shall have to decidedly do them separately. I will also only post a few photos. This time I decided to do a photo slide show again and it takes me too long! The first couple are Hannah and Katelyn as students of the month for their classes. Then cousin Hayden's pirate party. Katelyn at last day of gymnastics. Photos of girls and family. Then a bunch of Natalie...Dumping cereal, tepee blankets for dolls, in prayer(naked except a fringe skirt), make-up, and toilet seat on head. Katelyn's lost tooth, Darren with neighbor working on garden, Taylor and a literal cheesy grin, and Natalie finally let us put a ponytail in her hair--it was crazy hair day at school and the girls used so many I guess she just decided .she needed one(or two).

1 comment:

Cathy said...

great pictures. Natalie seems like quite the character:)