Sunday, January 25, 2009
Ok I am sooo excited I figured this out, well Darren helped but just the same it is up. Let me explain it... The first video is suprising our kids, when Darren was going to be put in as counselor at church my parents(who were watching the cousins that weekend)came down for it so we decided not to tell our kids!Those are the BEST surprises!!!! Then comes photos of our once in a lifetime tree--a 9x9 foot ball of a tree.It was soo funny(by the way we did decide not to drive home with it on our car)This tree was chopped to fit into the corner and then anchored and then we trimmed it up underneath and voila a tree fort under the tree for the girls! It was fun and only for 15.00 Then we have some Christmas photos, some with my sisters and parents that visited so we could see them and then some with Grandma Wilhoit who came for Christmas. The next video was just a cute one but what I love is watching natalie when she wants more(moikai-japanese), drops a book on Darren to do sign language. Lastly some photos of painting the girls room. I failed to find the one where Gma Wilhoit is sitting in our loft doing all the trim. Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
FINALLY...okay I am so proud of you for updating your blog. Loved watching.
It is GREAT Tricia. Love seeing the girls
Post a Comment