Yeah1!!! I am so so so excited to see that you figured things out. I love love love all the video! Too cute!
Tricia, that was so fun! I love listening to Natalie's laugh. The tree so reminds me of trees in Pleasanton. Love you guys~C
HEY! I love it Tricia. Keep it up. It was great to watch. LOVE YOU FER
I have never heard screaming at my house like that!! It was fun! I loved your Christmas tree!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Yeah1!!! I am so so so excited to see that you figured things out. I love love love all the video! Too cute!
Tricia, that was so fun! I love listening to Natalie's laugh. The tree so reminds me of trees in Pleasanton. Love you guys
~C
HEY! I love it Tricia. Keep it up. It was great to watch. LOVE YOU FER
I have never heard screaming at my house like that!! It was fun! I loved your Christmas tree!
Post a Comment