Wednesday, January 21, 2009



The girls at Christmas. This isn't a very sharp photo! I can blame it on not knowing my new camera very well and grabbing it to try to get a shot before reading all the directions. By the time I got good focus, Natalie was screaming. I am going to try to figure out the photo thing JJ does on her blog. It has taken me sooo much time just to try and fix the background on my blog--and the website even gives you specific directions! But I did it!

8 comments:

Cathy said...

Proud of you Tricia, I know what you mean, I have spent a long time trying to figure something out on the blog. Your girls are beautiful.

~C

Jeff Krebs said...

Hooray! We are so so so excited for the post! Good work on the background. PLEASE call me if you need any blog help. I Love the pix of the girls even if it is a little blurry! Love you!

Jennifer Lyn Newell Standridge said...

Great job Tricia. Love the picture. Now put some of you and Darren on it love you.

Bean said...

Yeah!! You did it! I kew you could do it. Thanks for updating your blog. I enjoy seeing your cute pictures!

Alan said...

Hooray Tricia!

Amber said...

I love it!! It all looks great! Love and miss you tons.

Jill said...

I love that post! Good job on the video, etc. And I love that Katelyn tries to touch Hannah's toe! And Natalie's laugh!

I love you guys!

Alex, JJ, Zac...The Lorenzen's said...

Tricia-
I usually use
www.onetruemedia.com - for videos/pictures.

I hope that helps. It's good to see your new look. love you!