Wednesday, September 29, 2010

1st day of school

Katelyn ready for 3rd grade

 Hannah ready for 5th grade (her last year in elementary here)
Here they are getting ready to leave for the bus.  They chose to ride the bus on the first day instead of getting a ride with mom :(

Here is Taylor happily watching those two go off to school as she didn't start until the next day.  Natalie slept in that morning.

Here is Taylor's first day(actually 2nd because I forgot to take a picture) But this is proof that my girls can share, notice the outfit--Hannah wore it on her first day.  I was proud of this moment as I remember sharing clothes with my sisters!


7 comments:

Amber said...

So happy that you posted pictures! All grown up, can't believe it:( I love that they share clothes too, very stylish :) Love you guys!

Taralyn said...

such beautiful girls - Reminds me of the days we WALKED to and from school... (gasp) all the way down River Road!!! :) <3 the memories!!!

Cathy said...

Beautiful girls!

Bean said...

We miss your family!

Ashlee said...

Love 1st day of school pictures :) I agree with amber-so stylish!

Jill said...

so fun to see. and i agree with my sisters-- so stylish, they are. love the sharing.

gwyn said...

So glad you found my blog! Seeing your comment just made my day. :) And now I have yours too, so all is well. Loved seeing pictures of the girls - we miss them like crazy. Want to come down for the Harvest Carnival? It would be just like old times! :)