Sunday, October 3, 2010

Traumatized

This child LOVES Cinderella (well she loves any princess) but boy did I mess up with this one.  I rented Cinderella 3.  I had not seen this movie but I had read good reviews and thought, hey it's Cinderella, she will love it. ...for those that don't know it is about the wicked stepmother getting ahold of the fairy godmothers wand and turning back time so her own daughters could become the princess.  

At the end she starts crying again because Cinderella's dress is ripped--no one can get married dressed like that!

9 comments:

Cathy said...

That was priceless! I love the nervous giggle when someone gets turned into frogs.

Alex, JJ, Zac...The Lorenzen's said...

Oh my gosh...that was so sad and funny at the same time. Her little tears...how cute! We can't wait to see you guys in 2 weeks!

Whitmer Family said...

I wanted to laugh, but just couldn't! She was so sad about poor Cinderella's dress! I love her tongue sticking out towards the end...so cute!

Amber said...

Ha, I can't believe how dramatic she was. So funny. I think my favorite part was at the end when she realizes that the dress is ripped! I love that she is such a romantic. :) Love ya!

Marilyn said...

I think that you should post this on YouTube so that everyone can see how cute she is! Tell her that I am sure that her grandma fixed the dress to make it pretty again:)So Precious!

Taralyn said...

Oh my Cuteness!!!! I wanted to cry with her she was sooo SAD :( What a Dramatic/Romantic you have there.... <3

Jill said...

Seriously, this is so painful at first that it's almost like abuse to watch it. When she starts giggling you see the resilience of childhood And then the little tongue wag at the end-- that is a perfect expression of childhood.

Alex, JJ, Zac...The Lorenzen's said...

Zac says you need to send this to "funniest home video's"...it hillarious!

Jennifer Lyn Newell Standridge said...

OOOOOHHHH...I love this little girl! My tears are for you little ONE. I love you and don't worry about the rip...all will be alright. SOOOOO very cute!