Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Hannah's 11th Birthday


                                           hannah getting ready to open gifts
                                          hannah talking to nama ( darren mom ).
                              she got teacher money ( used for teaching children money amounts ).
                                        opening up a presents....... what is it ??????????..................
                                                             its a cute hat that jill got thank you
                                            some cute flowers that go on to some of her shoes.
                                 she got hair bands she keeps on using other peoples ( everybody hair bands )
                       the fablehaven storys she had no clue what they were she likes them now.
                              picture of taylor reading. don't read when people are opening presents.
 katelyn has alot of money. time to take hannah on a shoping spree!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                                          opening presents and playing with money.
                                              new bike!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                                        lets go on a bike ride ( our family really dones )
                                                          cute bike
                                                        bikes

bikes, birthday, money and silly natalie

this is really was ment to be at the top.
I know this is late but I need to do this because Hannah has been telling me to do it but I have not done it so here I am doing now about 1 month late. Hannah was right I should not what for 1 month to do this.    ( Hannah is doing this by the way )

4 comments:

Ashlee said...

I am glad that Hannah is keeping up on the family memories :) Happy Birthday and We love you!

Marilyn said...

Great job Hannah!!!Glad that you can help your mom. I love your bike. Happy Birthday again. Did you get to go on that shopping spree?

Amber said...

Happy late birthday Hannah!! I need to be a better aunt and get you a present :) Love you guys!

gwyn said...

Ah, I miss that million dollar smile, Hannah! Does my heart good. :) So weird to see your furniture in a different house, Tricia! I need to come see it in person so it feels more normal!